- What if I do not have stamp ready artwork?
We will convert your artwork and optimize it for metal stamping by converting it to line art and removing all colors, gradients, and shading. On 3mm and 4mm stamps, text and fine details may be removed. If the submitted artwork must be substantially altered or redesigned we may request new artwork.
- Can I submit a sketch?
Yes, we can convert a sketch into a stamp but please note the design on the stamp will have the same imperfections as the submitted sketch.
- Do I need to flip my artwork?
No, please submit your artwork as you want it to appear as an impression.
- Can I order multiple stamps?
Yes, to order multiple stamps you must upload an image and add to cart one at a time
Custom Metal Stamp
Current production time following design approval: 7-10 business days
*Not included in sitewide sale
Convert your original design or logo into an ImpressArt custom stamp.
Order Process: Once you upload your design and check out, you will receive a proof within 2 to 4 business days. All artwork submitted will be reviewed and optimized for metal stamping. For best results please carefully review the guidelines provided and submit your design accordingly.
- Design marked on side for easy identification and orientation
- Will stamp soft metals including brass, copper, aluminum, Alkemè, pewter, gold, silver, and nickel silver as well as polymer clay and precious metal clays. Not made for use on hard metals such as stainless steel
- Current processing time following design approval: 7-10 business days
- 9.5mm and 12mm stamps may requi re practice and proper technique to stamp the full impression
For questions about your artwork please contact [email protected]